ATV Mounted Mini Sprayer 70 litre tank.
Suitable for weed control treatments, crop store, path, paddock and amenity spraying. Ideal for ATVs, compact tractors and utility vehicles. A labour-saving alternative to knapsack spraying. Use to create conservation headlands as part of field-margin management.
A simple 12v boom sprayer with hand lance, ideal for paths and spot treatments
- 70 litre tank with lid filter, easily mountable on ATV rack with ratchet straps supplied.
- 6.8 litres per minute 12 volt by-pass pump (7A).
- 2m cable for wiring to ATV electrics. On/Off switch mounted on sprayer base.
- Hand lance with 6 metre hose.
- 3 nozzle 1m boom with pvc spray line. Each nozzle has an independent shut-off.
- Heavy duty boom mounting brackets, powder coated to give a durable finish.
- UV stabilised 6mm thick polyurethane tank. Fill level indicator at 5 litre intervals, with 10% overfill allowance.
- Integral sump for easy draining.
- Separate base to protect pump.
- In-line filter and drain valve.
- Shaped tank end for wraparound of hand lance hose.
- No specialist mountings required.
- Hand Lance- Aluminium barrel lance with adjustable nozzle and trigger lock handle.
- 6 metre flexible hose (longer if required).
- Weight: 16kg dry, 86kg full
- Pump: 6.8 l/min, 3.4 bar 50 psi
- 70 litre tank
- 800mm x 310mm x 580mm high