Tractor mounted Mini Spray 70 or 125 litre
A simple tractor-mounted 12v boom sprayer with hand lance ideal for paths & spot treatments
- 70 litre or 125 litre tank with lid filter
- 3-point linkage with boom mounting, comprising free standing 70 litre or 125 litre tank mounting frame & Category 1 fixings.
- 6.8 litres per minute 12 volt demand pump (7A).
- Remote switch box to allow machine to be switched on/off from seated position.
- Hand lance with 6 metre hose.
- 3 nozzle 1m boom with pvc spray line. Each nozzle has an independent shut-off.
- 70 litre tank, Weight: 16kg dry, 86kg full, Pump: 6.8 l/min, 3.4 bar 50 psi
- 3 point linkage frame: 800mm W x 600mm D x 850mm H - 12kg Tank Size: 800mm x 310mm x 580mm high
- 125 litre tank Weight: 18kg dry, 143kg full Pump: 6.8 l/min, 3.4 bar 50 psi
- 3 point linkage frame: 1150mm W x 600mm D x 820mm H - 31kg Tank Size:1100mm x 290mm x 520mm high
The 70 litre and 125 litre Mini-Spray range of tractor mounted sprayers is suitable for many spraying jobs that are field-based and for mounting on compact tractors. Use on Field margins, Conservation headlands, Paths, Paddocks, Sports turf, Amenity areas and Large gardens
Standard features on all models 70 and 125 litre tank:
- UV stabilised 6mm thick polyurethane tank
- Fill level indicator at 5 litre intervals, with 10% overfill allowance
- Integral sump for easy draining
- In-line filter and drain valve
- Separate base to protect pump (70 litre)
- Shaped tank end for wraparound of hand lance hose (70 litre)
- Quick-release ratchet straps for mounting to 3-point linkage frame (70 litre)
- Hand Lance- Aluminium barrel lance with adjustable nozzle and trigger lock handle
- 6 metre flexible hose (longer if required)